HELP BCPS IMPROVE MORE LIVES
Your support is needed now more than ever!
On June 29th, our staff returned to the office with a staggered schedule following new protocols and procedures to ensure everyone's safety. While we continue to provide services virtually, we are scheduling appointments to meet with clients in person and allow them to utilize our Computer Based Learning Center.
Our services and support are needed now more than ever as returning citizens face new challenges in the weeks and months ahead. Our costs to meet immediate needs will rise.
If you are in a position to help, please consider making a gift today.
Thank you for your kind support.
To donate by check, make payable to BCPS and mail to:
Berks Connections/Pretrial Services
19 N. 6th Street, 4th Floor
Reading, PA 19601
Many BCPS programs and services are funded solely through community donations and agency fundraising event proceeds. When you invest in our Life Improvement Business, your gift will be supporting the following programs and services:
- Sponsor Mother's/Father's Voice for 2 children
- Sponsor a child of an incarcerated parent for the
Holiday Gift Project
- Help a returning citizen secure a valid ID, needed
- Sponsor Mother's/Father's Voice for 4 children
- Sponsor a family at our Family Connections Picnic
- Outfit a new worker with footwear, clothing and
- Sponsor a family for the Holiday Gift Project
- Fund the cost of transportation for 10 new workers
- Sponsor Mother's/Father's Voice for 20 children
- Help 10 returning citizens secure valid ID, needed
- Fund a Family Connections Event for 15 inmates
and their families
- Outfit 10 new workers with footwear, clothing and
- Fund Family Connections events for the year
- Help 50 returning citizens secure valid ID,
needed for employment
- Fund a Career Fair for 250 returning citizens
- Help 100 returning citizens secure valid ID, needed for employment
Please consider supporting BCPS through your tax deductible financial gift by using one of the options above or choose from the following below:
Consider a recurring monthly gift to help BCPS improve more lives in our community!
Make a one time secure online donation using Paypal or credit card:
Mail personal or business check payable to :
19 N. 6th St, 4th Floor
Reading, PA 19601
Support BCPS through a legacy gift. To learn more about estate planning please click here.
Berks Connections/Pretrial Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization - donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Berks Connections/Pretrial Services may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Donor Bill of Rights
BCPS IS A PANO STANDARDS FOR EXCELLENCE CERTIFIED ORGANIZATION
Berks Connections/Pretrial Services is proud to be certified by the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO) through their Standards for Excellence certification program. BCPS successfully completed this certification program by voluntarily opening itself up to scrutiny by a "jury of its peers" who examined our organization for compliance with PANO's Standards for Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector.
Standards of Excellence are based on the fundamental values such as honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, trust, responsibility, and accountability. BCPS's programs and services, management, fundraising, and financial practices were examined in depth before the certification was awarded. BCPS is one of the first organizations to be certified under the Standards program that began in 2002.
Invest In Our Life Improvement Business